Registered General Nurse - Essex / Suffolk - £15ph - £17ph
Hours: 40 hours
Corus Consultancy are seeking qualified Nurses for our client in Essex and Suffolk to offer residential treatment to service users. Personalised treatment programmes are offered and delivered by the team. This is a 3 month on-going requirement.
Successful candidates will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may have a personality disorder and/or mental illness. Candidates will be encouraging patients to have a real voice in how services develop and in their individualised care pathways. You will be flexible and supportive, enabling patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives.
What our client would like from you:
- RGN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- A minimum 1 year experience
What our client would like to give you:
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
If you are interested in this exciting and rewarding position please apply as soon as possible.
- Registered Nurse