To professionally lead the care team during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of residents and purchasers.
To provide nursing care to residents in accordance with their assessed needs.
* Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity
* To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
* Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
* Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
* Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
As one of our valued nurses you can benefit from both clinical and management training, enabling you to become a clinical lead, senior trainer or home manager. You can also expect competitive pay, bank holiday enhancements, paid DBS check, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, thousands of online and in-store discounts and free uniform.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job