Registered Nurse / Staff Nurse - RGN, RMN, RNLD
Location – Chelmsford, Essex
To professionally lead the care team during any span of duty, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of residents and purchasers.
To provide nursing care to residents in accordance with their assessed needs.
* Provide leadership and support for care staff and act as an champion for residents safety and dignity
* To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice evidence available
* Ensure the ongoing safety of residents, staff and visitors through systematic assessment, monitoring and reviewing processes.
* Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used
* Act as a role model for good clinical and care governance practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job