Registered General Nurse- Band 5 - Wye Valley
Are you looking for your next challenge within the nursing profession? Remedy Medical are currently seeking Band 5 Registered General Nurses to work a variety of shifts within many NHS trusts in Hereford.
Can you build strong relationships with patients in need? Register with Remedy Medical today and provide first-class person-centred care within a highly reputable hospital trust. We are looking for experienced, confident and proactive Band 5 nurses with medical and/or surgical backgrounds to join the Remedy Medical team.
** Start- ASAP**
Remedy can offer you:
- Continuing support and assistance with mandatory training.
- Flexible hours to help with your work-life balance - day, night, and weekend shifts available
Put your skills and experience to good use:
- Actively participate as part of an experienced nursing team
- Protect the dignity of the adults you interact with
- Promote independence - make a difference!
The right nurse for this role will:
- Be passionate about the care of patients
- Have recent hospital experiences within a NHS setting
- Have a clear NMC Pin
Whether you are looking for a new full time role, ad-hoc shifts, or even if you currently work in the NHS but would be interested in trying out another Healthcare Provider then give us a call today for a confidential chat about how we can help you.
To join our team you will have relevant and recent experience of nursing within the NHS for a minimum of 6 months. Call Mia or Hannah today or email your CV!
** Referral fee's are offered for any friends, family or colleagues that you refer to Remedy**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"