Flexible working pattern, nursing jobs, lines of work, NHS Jobs, Locum Nurse, agency nurse, temp nursing
Hays Healthcare is in partnership with the biggest healthcare trusts in the area and we are actively looking for registered & experienced staff to work around the area.
Would you like the flexibility to work days or nights? Early or late shifts? Even twilights? Weekdays or weekends? Choice of different wards and even different trusts from day to day? Or do you like consistency? Same days/ hours/ times trust etc? We offer part time, full time, holiday pay, block bookings and ad hoc shifts.
The successful candidate will have great references from previous jobs, have excellent people skills and have a passion for caring for others. NMC registration is a must.
Working for Hays gives many perks; meet and greet days of our new and helpful staff, coffee mornings which all nurses are welcome to, and a great incentive bonus of £250 high street shop vouchers for every successfully referred registered nurse who starts work with us. (Terms and conditions apply).
- Choose when and where you want to work. Fully flexible, no pressure.
- Increase your take home pay on weekly and monthly basis
- Guarantee shift schemes, lines of work, block bookings
- FREE mandatory & Specialist training & Certificates
- £250 bonus for every referral!
- Regular network and market event invitations
- EXPRESS Compliance process / 2 week clearance
- FREE Regular lunch visits from your consultant
- FREE Revalidation seminar invites and confirmer
- FREE DBS, Market leading Training, Immunisation checks
- GUARANTEE weekly or monthly pay of your choice.
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, have a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK, Hays Healthcare are keen to hear from you, so please apply by contacting Aniqa Khanom on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'