This is a temporary 3-month contract (likely to be extended) with Full-time hours however part-time hours will be considered.
Band 5 Paediatric Registered General Nurse to work within the community in Birmingham.
Daily roles include,
- Maintaining a safe and hygienic environment compliant with healthcare procedures.
- Providing instant care for medical emergencies.
- Provide clear and precise instructions on aftercare of a patient.
- Administering Medication to Patients.
- Observing and recording patient's behaviour and monitoring their condition.
- Maintains contemporaneous records as per policies and NMC guidance.
- Have previous experience within working in the community and as a paediatric nurse
- Participate in all aspects of children's care including hygiene, feeding, dressing, etc.
- Accountable to the Clinical Coordinators
- Provide personal and clinical care to children/young people in their own homes or educational settings
- Supervise and Competency Test Band 3 HCA's
- Travel city wide to patients homes or schools
-Minimum of 1 years nursing experience in the HS.
-Good organisation skills, demonstrating an ability to work under pressure
-Relevant degree or qualification.
-IT and computer literate
-Ability to independently travel around the Trust - must have a car
-Good verbal and written communication skills
-Clinical Skills - Airway Management (oral suction), Enteral Feeding (Ng & Gastrostomy), medication administration
- Ventilator Trained
- Tracheostomy Trained
- Nasal & Nasopharyngeal Suction Trained
- Oxygen Therapy Trained
- Urinary Catheter Trained
!!!We offer a £150 bonus once you begin registering and start work within 4 weeks!!!
!!!Not only this If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals!!!
For more information about this role, please contact Sophie at Service Care Health on or at .
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
- Band 5
- NHS Experience
- Community Nurse
- registered general nurse
- Hospital Care
- agency nurse
- District nurse
- registered sick children's nurse
- peadiatric Nurse
- child nurse