I am working on behalf of a highly reputable homecare provider (domiciliary + live-in care) that are looking for a Registered Manager to join their branch in Bournemouth.
- Deliver bespoke homecare & live-in care across the UK
- Offer personal care and assist with medication to mainly the elderly
- Value their employees, offering ongoing training and opportunities for career progression.
- Manage the day to day running of the branch
- Partake in the senior management team meetings
- Focus on the compliance of the service
- Motivate and support staff to maintain, implement and achieve ongoing growth
- Progression opportunities within the office
- Previous Domiciliary management experience – essential (deputy/RM)
- People management skills
- Quality driven ethos
- Excellent personal skills
- Passionate about delivering high-quality care
You MUST have worked within a domiciliary care setting or similar at management level.
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact Niall Adams at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Registered Manager, Domiciliary Care, Live-in Care, Bournemouth, Poole
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'