We are currently looking for an experienced Domiciliary Manager in our rated good with cqc Colchester Branch.
As part of the role you will become registered manager of our Colchester branch, covering Clacton and Harwich.
REGISTERED MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
AND PERSON SPECIFICATION
JOB TITLE: Regional Manager
REPORTS TO: Director of Homecare Services
SUMMARY OF POST:
This role will have profit and loss accountability for a region of branches. The post holder will lead, develop, manage and support local branch services to ensure the organisational goals and objectives are met/exceeded.
The role will primarily focus on maintaining and improving commercial performance in the region and continuously improving operational performance.
- To develop first class relationships with key customers in the region, specifically Local Authorities and to adopt a pro-active 'Account Management' approach.
- To be actively involved with Sales & Business Development activities for all branches and to generate leads from within the geographical region.
- To take lead responsibility in ensuring services are fully resourced through effective recruitment management which ensures agency costs are kept to a minimum.
- To undertake regular audit of the sites to ensure that financial and operational processes are appropriately implemented.
- Complies, at all times, with the Company's legal and regulatory policies and procedures, i.e. CQC, POVA, Health and Safety, ISO, Information Governance, etc, by following agreed safe working procedures, reporting incidents and respecting confidentiality
- Understand the local market place within the wider national health and welfare agenda.
- To take an active role in growing the existing business within the geographical area.
- To be responsible for building and maintaining lasting professional relationships with external stakeholders, key influencers and decision makers within the local area.
- To work proactively with the Business Development team to ensure all new services are set up appropriately.
- Support the mobilisation of new projects
- To be responsible for the production, and achievement of, operational budgets for the services that make up the geographical area.
- To take lead accountability for achieving gross margin budget targets
To take lead accountability for the achievement of the EBITDA budget margin for the area.
- To identify over and underperforming branches through the financial management systems to understand the issues, secure explanations, and take action where appropriate.
- To ensure that up to date and accurate financial information is provided to the Director of Homecare as required.
- To manage the delivery of care hours in accordance with the relevant contract.
- To ensure all branches comply with and adhere to all internal company policies, procedures and external legislation, CQC, SP, Preferred Provider and Local Authority contractual standards
- To ensure excellent customer service is provided to all stakeholders.
To effectively manage complaints from stakeholders in partnership with the relevant individuals.
- To ensure all quality processes are implemented within the area.
To keep up to date with all developments in the Care Industry.
- To recommend and initiate improvements to policy and practice
To liaise with CQC and other agencies with regards to operational legislative requirements
- To provide excellent leadership to Branch Managers encouraging team working, commitment and team development.
- To manage individual performance, promoting continuous improvement and effectively addressing under performance.
- To ensure the relevant and appropriate supervision for all staff
To conduct disciplinary hearings or appeal hearings as appropriate.
- To improve and enhance all management systems and operating processes to seek out operational savings.
- To improve efficiencies without compromising quality or safety of Service Users or staff.
- To establish continuous improvement processes within the service area and to ensure they are regularly conducted.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Previous experience of managing Profit/Loss
Proven experience of managing change to help improve efficiencies
Competent senior manager, preferably with commercial and social care/health care experience
Proven leadership and people management experience,
Experience of managing multiple business units
Good knowledge and understanding of health care and social care marketplaces and potential opportunities
Complies, at all times, with the Company's legal and regulatory policies and procedures
Social care / healthcare background
Ability to interpret financial information and manage trends
Project management experience advantageous
Experience or knowledge of DH structures and processes desirable
Competent user of MS Office; good IT literacy
- minimum 6 months exp
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'