Registered Domiciliary Manager
Spear Recruitment are working in partnership with a new domiciliary service located in Ashford to recruit for a Registered Domiciliary Manager.
Purpose of role
To provide help and support to franchise owner during start-up of new domiciliary care service. Provide exceptional homecare services that support the rights of clients and keep their wishes at the centre of their care and support. The registered manager is directly accountable to the franchise owner(s) and to the regulatory body for domiciliary care.
Effectively manage the day to day running and profitability of the service. Allocate appropriate resources and monitor performance to ensure high quality homecare is delivered to clients within reasonable budget. To source and retain new care clients. The recruitment and management of the care staff team and provide sound direction to ensure staff are clear about their duties and responsibilities and have the support they need to carry out their roles efficiently. Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures
Main roles and responsibilities
- Ensure prior to client receiving care a client assessment and risk assessment has been completed with the client, and/or their chosen representatives.
- To write an individually tailored care and support plan which is agreed with the client that ensures the clients wishes, dignity and privacy are promoted.
- Manage the effective recruitment and induction and training of all staff, identify ongoing training needs and ensure staff are up to date with current best practice
- Ensure there are always adequate numbers of suitably qualified staff allocated appropriately to meet service needs.
- Implement company policy and procedures in relation to managing absence, disciplinary, capability and grievance matters.
- Ensure all emergency on-call issues are dealt with effectively, such as covering calls either directly or indirectly when care workers are sick or absent
- Attend external meetings and represent the service in a positive manner
- Participate in the growth and development of the business. Work with the Franchise Owner to achieve sales targets and deliver within budget
This list is not exhaustive and from time to time you may be required to undertake additional duties. We will provide full training in line with regulatory requirements.
Must have S/NVQ L5 or equivalent. Experience of managing and developing an effective staff team, knowledge of sourcing and increasing care hours. Knowledge of business management and business start up
As a Registered Manager you will receive an annual salary circa £28,000 plus company related benefits.
If you wish to discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Abie Wheeler at Spear Recruitment.
- Registered Manager
- Domiciliary Manager
- NVQ Level 5
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'