I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in Tonbridge. Salary dependent on experience and qualifications, £30K - £38K.
The role is based in an existing domiciliary care branch that provides care to elderly people in their own homes. You will be taking over from a successful and professional manager who over the last five years has made a huge success of the branch. The opportunity now exists for a dynamic and ambitious manager to take the reins and further develop the existing business. You will have an experienced and committed care team to work with as well as support from the business owners.
As the Registered Manager you will;
- Take full responsibility for the successful development and management of your branch, care service, office staff and home carers in the community
- Deliver the highest standards of care, service and staff support across all aspects of the business
- Lead the team in achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and targets
- Identify business development opportunities and networks and strengthen our brand locally
- Take responsibility for branch care and staff compliance ensuring company policies and CQC regulations are adhered to
- Recruitment, retention and support of staff
To be considered for the Registered Manager's role, you will;
- Be experienced Manager with a background in domiciliary care, a strong, confident Deputy will be considered
- Hold a QCF Level 5 or equivalent or be working towards
- Have experience in leading and managing care teams and you will be well organised with excellent customer care skills
- Be a car driver
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact Claire on , or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.