Registered Domiciliary Care Manager - £34k to £38k - Harlow - Contract (Flexible of 1 to 3 years, renewable)
A CQC registered care agency, supporting clients in the care sector, is looking for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager to work with the Director, and its clients, in building strong relationships with both clients and employees. They provide Support Workers, Registered Nurses, Care Assistants, and Auxiliary staff including Housekeepers and Kitchen Assistants in various healthcare settings.
- £34k to £38k + benefits
- Monday to Friday, office hours (some flexibility on occassions)
- Contract for 12 months, but happy to negotiate up to 3 years +, renewable
- Harlow, Essex
- Level 5 Health and Social Care
- Minimum one years’ experience as a Registered Home Care Manager
- Microsoft Office
- Experience in Domiciliary Care
- Fully aware of CQC requirements
- Resides, able to relocate, or travel to Harlow in Essex.
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Manage the safety and quality of the business
- Be responsible for the delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures.
- Undertake training and development to keep up to date with the law, best practice, and changes in company policy. Apply this knowledge to day-to-day management and delivery of care.
- Understand and monitor health and safety in the workplace and in the field. Act as lead for infection prevention and control.
- Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business.
- Effectively manage complaints and incidents.
- Carry out investigations on the quality of the service and use findings to make improvements.
- Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of a good service to customers.
- Promote the rights and respecting customers’ wishes at the centre of their care and support.
- Make sure that prior to each service commencing, a customer assessment and risk assessment with the customer, and/or their chosen representatives, has been completed including what the customer needs and would like to achieve from their care and support.
- Make sure a written individually tailored care and support plan has been created and agreed, that respects the customer’s wishes and promotes their dignity and privacy. Agree appropriate risk control measures to reduce identified risks.
- Provide the customer, and where appropriate their representatives, with information about the service so that they are clear about what to expect and how they can raise any concerns
- Apply excellent communication skills with customers, their families and representatives, staff and other health and social care professionals to deliver high quality homecare service.
- Manage the effective recruitment, induction and training of the coordinator (s), supervisor (s), care workers and other support staff. Identify ongoing training needs and ensure staff are up to date with current best practice
- Ensure there are enough suitably qualified staff allocated appropriately to always meet service needs. Implement company policy and procedures in relation to managing absence, disciplinary, capability and grievance matters.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'