Kare Plus is currently looking for an experienced Registered Domiciliary Care Manager to come and join the team and run the Home Care service for our existing office based in Durham.
This is an existing business that is currently delivering Home Care hours and has a full complement admin/support staff in place. We are looking for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who can come in and grow & develop the domiciliary care side of the business with the full autonomy to run this package without constraints or being micromanaged!
Applicants should have/be:
- Experience within management of high-quality home care
- Qualified to the level of RMA/LMCS or NVQ 4 essential with QCF level 5 desirable
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
- Dynamic ambitious and hardworking
- Adept at managing and directing people in a fast paced changing environment
- In possession of a range of skills which can support further diversification of services as the business grows and develops
- Previous new business start-up experience as a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager is desirable but not essential.
Main responsibilities will include amongst others:
- Oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
- Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Domiciliary Care Services
- Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
- Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice at all times.
- To support relations with contractual partners facilitating structured growth of service provisions within our geographical and contractual boundaries.
- To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and aspirational goals.
- To support and develop a service which ensures that the needs of those accessing the services are constantly monitored, assessed and adapted to reflect best practice in an environment which promotes and supports safeguarding practices.
Key Word Search - Registered Domiciliary Care Manager - Registered Manager - Home Care - Domiciliary Care