Are you a commercially focused & experienced Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who is looking for a career opportunity to join a high performing national home care organisation which will enable you to reach the career goals & salary rewards that have been looking for ?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager to join one of our highest performing offices in the UK, which currently delivers care services to various private and local authority care organisation’s within Oxford & Aylesbury. Who are now looking to appoint a commercially experienced & new business focused Registered Domiciliary Care Manager who can mirror the successful growth of the establishment service and deliver & grow the Domiciliary/Home Care services.
There are no Home Care hours being delivered currently, so this will be an opportunity to manage and develop this service your own way and have the full autonomy & responsibility of the creation of this package without constraints or being micromanaged!
The company is a national franchised business that has a UK wide coverage with over 78 office locations who have been in operation since 1989. A UK leader in Healthcare services which offers a unique head office support function which gives you the ability to succeed and concentrate to the job in hand.
A fantastic opportunity with a great salary package is on offer which also gives an additional performance related pay bonus structure on offer so your earning potential is uncapped!
Applicants should have/be:
- Experience within management of high-quality home care
- Qualified to the level of RMA/LMCS or NVQ 4 essential with QCF level 5 desirable
- Passionate about people, standards and customer satisfaction
- Fully computer literate with excellent admin and staff management skills
- Reliable with good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Possess a working knowledge of CQC Fundamental Standards & Care Act 2014
- Dynamic ambitious and hardworking
- Adept at managing and directing people in a fast paced changing environment
- In possession of a range of skills which can support further diversification of services as the business grows and develops
- Previous new business start-up experience as a Registered Domiciliary Care Manager is desirable but not essential.
Main responsibilities will include amongst others:
- Oversee compliance in line with policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- Support and develop internal auditing processes to ensure evidence of compliance
- Support in planning and preparation of the mobilisation of Domiciliary Care Services
- Implementation of robust recruitment processes designed to safeguard; support and develop individuals.
- Liaise with Regulators, Clients, Social Workers and other Associated Professionals or relevant others to ensure good communication and best practice at all times.
- To support relations with contractual partners facilitating structured growth of service provisions within our geographical and contractual boundaries.
- To support and develop individuals employed within the Domiciliary Care Service to achieve career, personal and aspirational goals.
- To support and develop a service which ensures that the needs of those accessing the services are constantly monitored, assessed and adapted to reflect best practice in an environment which promotes and supports safeguarding practices.
Key Word Search - Registered Domiciliary Care Manager - Registered Manager - Home Care - Domiciliary Care -
- Business Development
- Home Care
- registered manager