This role offers successful candidates the opportunity to work flexible shifts within Leeds Teaching Hospitals as part of the Staff Bank.
Trust: Leeds Teaching Hospitals
Location: Leeds -Trust Wide
Wards Covered: HOBS (High Observation Beds)
Salary: Band 5 including incentives
- Days: £15.66 - £28.80 per hour
- Saturday/Nights: £20.35 - £37.44 per hour
- Sunday/Bank Holiday: £25.05 - £46.09 per hour
We are looking compassionate, enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses to work within Leeds Teaching Hospitals. A successful candidate will be an effective team player and will be committed to equal opportunities and non-discriminatory practices.
A successful Bank Registered Nurse will be an enthusiastic, forward thinking, committed and motivated qualified nurse with excellent communication and leadership skills. Successful candidates will support the Ward Manager, junior sisters and Multidisciplinary team to provide patient centred care, maintain high care delivery standards and efficient, safe management of patients within Leeds Teaching Hospitals.
Benefits of Staff Bank:
- Weekly Pay
- Salary: £15.40-£46.09 per hour
- First choice of all available shifts
- 24 hour bookings service
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Holiday pay
- Ability to book your shifts online
- Free uniform and mandatory training
- Trust pay incentives and bonuses
- Long term placements available
A successful candidate for this role will have:
- A minimum of 6 month experience working in Registered Nurse role within HOBS/HDU/ICU a UK hospital.
- HOBS/ICU/HDU trained
- 1 nurse to 3 patients
- Nurses would need to be competent in managing arterial and central lines
- Full vaccination history (must include full course of Hepatitis B vaccinations and blood test, 2 MMR vaccinations, a BCG vaccination).
- Ability to work a minimum of 1 shifts every 3 months.
- Pass pre-employment checks (including enhanced DBS, occupational health screening and entitlement to work checks).
- Online 'XChecker’ form
- Informal 20 minute telephone interview
- 10 minute meeting in our office to provide you compliance documents
(Please note, it may take 3-6 weeks to complete pre-employment checks)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'