We are looking for a Registered Childrens Home Manager for 2 lovely and small Children's Homes in Hitchin and Bedford Looking after young people with Challenging Behaviour and Learning difficulties and disabilities.
The post holder will report to the Service Provider of the Home and is responsible for all staff within the Home. You will manage the resources of the Home and provide a positive living experience for the resident children. You will undertake the responsibilities of the Registered Manager under the care standards act 2000, the Children's Homes Quality Standards and the Children's Home Regulations 2015.
Qualifications/Experience for Registered Children's Home Manager
- Hold a level 5 Diploma in Leadership and management for Residential Childcare or a qualification that the Registered provider considers to be the equivalent to the Level 5 Diploma.
- Within the past five years, you have spent at least two years in a position relevant to the residential care of children and worked for at least one year in a role requiring supervision and management of staff working in a care role.
Special Conditions of Registered Children's Home Manager
- Flexibility of hours as there will be occasion for contact outside of normal hours.
- Responsible for understanding and promoting equal opportunities policy.
- residential: 2 years (Required)
Education: Diploma (Required)
THIS IS AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY GET IN TOUCH ASAP I HAVE STARTED INTERVIEWING!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'