I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their children's home near to Blackpool.
This home is in an excellent location, near to Blackpool centre, the Pleasure Beach and the Pier. Various transport links are also easily accessible from the home, as well as local parks and other amenities being situated within walking distance.
The home itself is situated on a large plot, offering care and support for young females aged up to 17 years old.
Having a portfolio of over 25 homes across England and an excellent reputation within the industry, this is a fantastic opportunity to join this organisation.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake as the Registered Manager including, but not limited to:
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home
- Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
- Promote and encourage development for all staff
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children's residential home
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
I am keen to speak to people within commutable distances to include; Burnley, Blackburn, Accrington, Oswaldtwistle, Bamber Bridge, Preston, Lytham, Poulton-le-Fylde, Fleetwood, Ribchester, Leyland, Clitheroe, Colne, Lancaster, Morecambe, Lytham Saint Annes, Barnoldswich, Darwen, Fulwood, Cleveleys, Penwortham, Broughton, Clitheroe, Longridge, Langho and Wrea Green to name a few.
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'