Registered Children's Home Manager
I am recruiting for a Registered Manager to join my client at their children's residential home which is located in a rural, yet easily accessible village, around a 20 minute drive south of Windermere, near the Lake District.
This home supports young females with EBD as well as those with attachment disorders, alcohol/drug misuse, victims of sexual exploitation and self-harm.
The ethos of this home is to consistently provide a secure homely environment for all the young women living there whilst offering ongoing guidance and support wherever possible.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake as the Registered Manager including, but not limited to:
- Complete all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
- Take responsibility for the general running of the home
- Work with the Head of Education to identify each young person's educational need and create individualised tailored plans
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
- Proven experience of working within and managing a children's residential home
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
*A Full UK Driving License is required
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"