My Client operates a number of small residential and educational children's services as well as adult and outreach services across Devon & Cornwall and are seeking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager for their 2 bed residential care home in Truro, Cornwall specialising in ASD and complex needs.
Taking complete responsibility for the running of the service you are expected to maintain exceptionally high standards, provide leadership, support and direction to their team. The successful candidate will also need to be able to work with professionals and stakeholders from a wide range of external agencies.
The successful applicants will need to have had -
- Experience within Children’s services with demonstrable leadership experience in managing teams for at least two years in a residential setting.
- A level 5 Diploma, or equivalent, is essential so you will either have this or be motivated to undertake and complete it.
- Proven record of leading person centred support packages
- Knowledge of the Care Standards Acts as applicable to Children’s homes
- Experience of OFSTED inspections and the regulatory regime
- Children/Young Person assessment skills including risk assessment
- Ability and experience of lead service development
- Full driving licence is required.
Salary £28,000 plus
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays
- Relocation Assistance available
- 3% pension contributions
- Death in service payment
- Occupational sick pay after qualifying period
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job