Registered Childrens Home Manager- Woodview
Hours: 40 Hours a Week. Mainly Monday-Friday, with flexibility.
Passionate about working with children and young people?
Pathway Care Residential have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Children's Home Manager to join a 3 bed Residential home in Nottingham. Our main aim is to deliver high quality care for young people who have social, emotional and behavioural challenges.
It is no accident that 95% of our homes are rated as Outstanding or Good. We welcome staff who share our commitment to help children experience better days and better lives. Through ongoing development and training we ensure our staff are well prepared for their jobs and given every opportunity to extend their skills.
About the role
This is your chance to join a high achieving team at Pathway Care Residential. We can promise you plenty of challenges and a rich variety of opportunities to develop your career.
As a Registered Home Manager you will be responsible for the care of up to three young people with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties, including challenging behaviour.
The successful candidate will effectively manage the small care team to achieve the best outcomes for our residents, whilst providing a safe and secure environment and maintaining Ofsted and Quality Care Standards.
- Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential and work effectively together to deliver the best outcomes
- Enable the young people to fulfil their potential through structured education, care and wellbeing interventions that are relevant to their needs
- Manage placement plans building relationships and gaining best outcome agreements with local authorities
- Manage the home in line with the allocated budget
- Oversee all referrals and assessments within the home
- Qualified or working towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Residential Child Care (England)
- Experience of working with and managing challenging behaviour
- Proven track record of managing people and performance
- Ability to work across and support the management of a 24/7 operation
- Attained Level 3 CCYP
Keywords: support work / care worker / social work / residential care / childcare / support worker / care jobs / care home / childcare worker / manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'