Dove Resourcing is supporting one of the largest residential childcare providers, to help source them a highly experienced Registered Manager to join their specialist CSA home in the Tadcaster area.
They deliver highly individualised care packages to young people with who have been subject to Child Sexual Abuse. They ensure their children’s homes are a homely environment where, with the right care and dedicated support, every child and young person can fulfil their potential.
I am looking for highly experienced Registered Managers who has extensive experience in within the residential child care sector. Ideally candidates would have experience within a CSA home prior to this.
Registered Managers within this organisation can expect to receive a salary up to £33,000 per annum.
As the Registered manager, you will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the home and will help with the following tasks;
- Continue with the development of the children’s home.
- Oversee support staff ensuring the home complies with all aspects of the Children’s Act & surpasses National Minimum care standards
- Conduct staff supervision
- Lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all National Minimums standards and Ofsted inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant
- Maintain and develop relationships with placing authorities in the region.
To be considered you will be;
- You will need to hold you level 5 in working with children & young people, you may be considered for the role if you have nearly completed your level 5 in your current role.
- Be a car driver with a full UK driving licence.
- An individual with a child centred ethos to their work - a belief in a thorough matching process.
- Be prepared to undergo further training in line with the requirements of the role.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with the successful applicant being subject to referencing and a DBS check.
If you're on the lookout for a Registered Manger role based within the Leeds area please do get in contact with Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered manager’s - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.
- Child Protection
- Support Staff
- Young People
- Residential Care