Dove Resourcing is supporting one of the largest residential childcare providers, to help source them a highly experienced Registered Manager to work within their Residential children’s home in the Loughborough area of Leicestershire.
They deliver highly individualised care packages to young people with who exhibit emotional behavioural diffciulties. They ensure their children’s homes are a homely environment where, with the right care and dedicated support, every child and young person can fulfil their potential.
I am looking for highly experienced Registered Managers who has extensive experience in within the residential child care sector.
Registered Managers within this organisation can expect to receive a salary between £32,000- £38,000 per annum plus bonus.
As the Registered manager, you will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the home and will help with the following tasks;
- Continue the development of the children’s home.
- Oversee support staff ensuring the home complies with all aspects of the Children’s Act & surpasses National Minimum care standards
- Conduct staff supervision
- Lead the Home in establishing a quality led service and ensuring all National Minimums standards and Ofsted inspection framework outcomes are fully compliant
- Maintain and develop relationships with placing authorities in the region.
To be considered you will be;
- An individual with a child centred ethos to their work - a belief in a thorough matching process.
- Be prepared to undergo further training in line with the requirements of the role.
- Hold your Level 5 qualification working with children and young people.
- A car driver with a full UK driving licence.
This is a full time permanent opportunity with the successful applicant being subject to referencing and a DBS check.
If you're on the lookout for a Registered Manager role within the Loughborough area, please do get in touch with Millie Parker at Dove Resourcing.
Dove Resourcing is a specialist social care recruitment agency working exclusively with care staff seeking permanent jobs in the care sector. We work throughout the UK supplying staff to both adult & children’s care organisations from support workers to registered manager’s - so if you are considering a move, or if you just want to keep an eye on the market, do get in touch for a confidential conversation.
- Management Experience
- Staff Supervision
- Young People
- Residential Care
- Support Workers