An exciting opportunity as arisen for a Registered Manager to join a leading care provider of supported living for adults with learning disabilities, mental health and acquired brain injury within their Birmingham services.
You will have previous experience within Managing a similar service as well as the willing to register with CQC and in return will be rewarded with a competitive salary including continuous training and support from an expert in care.
- Leadership with your team in the daily tasks that will be required within the service
- Responsibility to manage the service in accordance with standards agreed
- Maintain accurate reports and staff development
- Work alongside your team in offering constant support and guidance
- You will have experience of a Registered Manager
- Level 5 in leadership and management or equivalent
- Experience of working with learning disabilities in a residential or supported living environment
- Flexibility to work shifts when required including covering holidays and sickness
- Maintain an on-call facility
The company are a very fast-growing business that have the facility to offer experienced back office staff to support with finance, recruitment, legislation and much more, leaving the Manager to do their job of managing.
- Learning Disabilities
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'