Registered Care Manager
Are you an experienced Registered Care Manager with experience of developing new contracts within a residential environment?
Our client are now looking for a Registered Care Manager to lead their ABI (Acquired Brain Injury) unit in Gloucester.
ABI unit experience is preferred however, experience of managing a residential care unit is essential.
The Registered Care Manager will ensure high quality person centered support is provided to all people supported in line with organisational objectives, CQC requirements and other statutory bodies. You will initiate and implement professional, administrative home services and financial arrangements, training and care/support planning within the home. Responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and review a package of support for each supported person which meets their needs
- Involve people they support in the planning and review of their support packages
- Be responsible for the protection of vulnerable people they support by implementing robust safeguarding measures
- Initiate a quality assurance system to assess and evaluate quality of care provided to service users
- Ensure people they support are given the opportunity to attend health screening appointments which they have been invited to
- Pro-actively participate in the setting of annual budgets and accountable for controlling revenues and expenditure in accordance with agreed budgets.
- Recruitment, assessment and selection of candidates against team and organisational requirements
- Develop staff to enhance performance through training, supervisions and appraisal
- Be on call and give out of hours advice on any incidents which occur
- Carry out Health & Safety Risk Assessments i.e. COSHH, RIDDOR, PPE
- Fully comply with the requirements laid down by the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and associated essential standards of quality and safety
- Ensure so far as is reasonably practicable the health, welfare and safety of service users, visitors, staff and self in conjunction with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Abide by and ensure all staff abide by the code of conduct and practice as set out by the GSCC
The ideal Registered Care Manager:
This position would suit an experienced registered client manager, with experience of managing a residential care unit. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience of managing complex residential / rehabilitation services and coordinating MDT input. You will also:
- Have experience of developing a new or existing business through local and national contacts to initiate further referrals
- Demonstrate commitment to respecting and upholding the rights of customers and their needs
- Excellent understanding of the needs of people who require care and support at home
- Excellent understanding of the principles of high quality person centered care and support and non-discriminatory care practice
- Understanding of the regulatory responsibilities of a Registered Manager and laws relating to care
- Understanding of systems to maintain confidentiality in relation to customers, staff and the business
- Knowledge of health and safety matters in relation to homecare services and risk management
- Knowledge of how to recognise abuse and safeguarding procedures
Rewards and Benefits:
In return for your dedication as out Registered Care Manager, they can offer a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience. Also, on offer:
- They understand the importance of a work/life balance
- They offer career development programmes for people looking for careers
- They provide daily lifestyle benefits
- They offer personal pension contributions
- You will be working for an award-winning provider of care
They are an established provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. They work closely with their clients, family members, local authorities and healthcare providers to provide high quality, person centered care to an ever-increasing number of people across England.
If you have the skills, experience and compassion to join their team as a Registered Care Manager, they want to hear from you. Click APPLY to register your interest.
Please note - Successful applicants will also need to complete or have a portable DBS report and obtain a CQC DBS report.The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Health Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"