Registered Home Care Manager urgently required to work in Chester.
Running a successful Home Care branch the candidate must be a Registered Care Manager with previous experience of working with Care Services- preferably with Domiciliary Care.
The candidate must be NVQ 5 qualified or be willing to work towards rel event Management qualification.
- An understanding and passion of how to provide services to the adults we support.
- Highly developed sense of ownership with a "can do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, organisational, report writing and time management skills.
- Solid understanding of CQC regulation, and its drivers in providing safe, effective & well led services.
- Experience and/or understanding in identifying, developing and maintaining effective relationships with service users, commissioners and other stakeholders
- Understanding and commitment to safeguarding.
- A team player with a love and ability to build a strong team, driven to provide person centred and outcome focused support.
Salary £27,000 to £30,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Monday to Friday 830am to 5pm (may also have to assist with Out of Hours support)
Due to nature of role the ability to drive is essential.
Offer of employment subject to DBS check/References
To apply for this role please call Kerry on
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Staff Training
- Registered Manager
- Business Developments
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job