Registered Care Manager
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum
The Registered Care Manager role will include the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day management and administration of the business in accordance with statutory regulations and departmental policies.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the branch, the service, operational staff, and care workers
- Set up and review care packages and work with coordinators to provide the best possible service.
- Seek opportunities to strengthen professional relationships with key individuals and identify business development opportunities.
- Responsible for the promotion of an environment conducive to a high standard of care in which clients can participate, according to their capacity and wishes.
- Responsible for monitoring the well-being of each client, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, ensuring that new needs are met and care records are amended to reflect any variation.
- Responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by all care staff by observation and direct involvement.
- Take accountability quality & compliance ensuring CQC regulations and company policies are maintained.
- Responsible for the retention of staff in order to build the business
- Ensure the smooth running of the business out of hours [there is a team of Supervisors who manage telephone calls during this period]
The ideal candidate for the Registered Care Manager will portray the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 5 years experience of running a domiciliary care service as the Care Manager
- Strong knowledge of CQC regulatory requirements
- Experience of business development and growth to meet identified KPI's
- Strong leadership and management experience of a large team of staff
- Hold the qualification of NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
- Applicants must have good IT skills or is a quick learner as our systems are mostly electronic.
- Applicants need to be highly organised and be able to effectively manage their time.
- They must encourage and motivate the staff team collectively and individually during supervisions, being able to identify where extra support or training is needed.
- The individual must be inspirational in delivering consistently outstanding care to our clients
Registered Care Manager Benefits
- Competitive pay rates with Pension
- Company bonus structure with set KPI targets
- Company mobile phone, laptop/tablet
- Award winning company with a good reputation within the local area
- Strong Career prospects and progression up the management ladder and above
- Strong and robust support structure in situ to include Field Supervisors, Senior Careworkers
- Full ongoing support from the operations team
- There is a highly experienced Training Manager in situ who produces client specific training to all members of staff
- No paperwork for expenses, care notes etc - all management and auditing is done from your desktop!
For the right candidate, they offer a strong support structure which is very different to traditional care agencies. The ideal candidate is very passionate about care and is looking for the opportunity to develop the standard of our service even higher.
If you feel you are suitable for the Registered Care Manager role, please apply now!
Registered Care Manager, Registered Key Worker, Home Care Manager, Domiciliary Care Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job