We're recruiting on behalf of a well-renowned Care & Support provider for a Registered Care Manager to manage a small residential care service for people with learning disabilities and complex needs in Twickenham.
You will be responsible for managing a small and friendly service for people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant managerial experience in a similar role and setting
- Extensive experience of staff management
- QCF 5 in Care Management/ NVQ Level 4/5 or equivalent (desirable)
- Registered Manager Award (desirable)
- Comprehensive knowledge of budget management
- Passionate about delivering person-centered care
- Excellent working knowledge of regulatory standards.
If you're looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to develop your career further, send us your CV today.
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Care
- Residential Care
- Supported Living
- care manager