We are recruiting on behalf our client based in the Barnsley area. Our client is privately owned company who provide care to various clients all who have different needs.
Due to headcount increase our client is now looking to recruit a permanent Registered Care Manager. The hours of work are full time and there will be shift work involved, therefore a degree of flexibility is needed.
- To provide leadership of the administration, care, and people management functions of The Home, catering, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance.
- To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing The Home, and selling its services at the agreed prices.
- To maintain the operations of the service at the standard agreed with the Registered Provider, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Provider.
- To maintain care and management skills at the current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
- To manage the services within The Home in accordance with standards agreed with the Person Registered, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practices.
- Develop & maintain effective working relationships
- Create & uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture
- Formulate & administer our clients budget
- Participate in the development of strategic plans
- Work to establish effective employer-employee relationships
- Minimise legal risks
- Maintain our clients management information system
- Advise the registered provider of any changes to the structure of the organisation which may be required
- Organise the formulation and implementation of all the policies and procedures, abiding by the full QCS Care Quality Management System
- Formulate & implement care policies and procedures
- Operate the home in a cost-effective manner, within financial limits set by the provider
- Be involved in the design and implementation and maintenance of our clients quality assurance programme
- Design & administer an evaluation of the care standards and care service provision.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Proven track record of operating within budget, delivering on deadlines, CQC compliance and staff development
- Excellent leader who can organise, mentor and supervise a team
- Sound knowledge of Moving & Handling, Infection Control, Care Planning, Staff Supervision
- Knowledge of Safeguarding, DOLS,and Mental Health
- Experience of electronic care plans & EMAR woould be advantageous
- Excellent base salary to 32K plus Benefits
- Attractive profit sharing incentive scheme
- Lucrative Pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- On-site parking
- Opportunity to grow with our clients business
If you have the skills and relevant qualifications for this role, and would like to work with a family run organisation, please forward your CV for consideration
- Budget Management
- Infection Control
- Mental Health
- Staff Management
- Care Planning