'Lighthouse champion long-term employment opportunities to everyone who work alongside us’
Registered Manager - North West area
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join our Client, a National Live in Care company based in Rawtenstall, Lancashire. They specialise in providing the best; person-centered care to clients in their own homes enabling them to maintain their independence for as long as possible. Our Client pride themselves in care quality, with a highly skilled care team and a passion for improving the lives of the people they support.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to join Our Client, a leading live in care provider in their growing service in the North of England.
What are they looking for?
- An experienced manager with a proven track record of leading a team to success
- CQC - must be able to become registered with the CQC (no restrictions or pending investigations)
- A strong manager who has worked within the health and social care sector and has a passion for care quality
- NVQ Level 4/ 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent
- To be willing and able to drive the service forward and work in line with the company’s expectations
- A full clean driving licence
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and courses- all expenses covered
- Career progression
- Personal development
- Cost of DBS funded
- Full induction programme
- The opportunity to be part of a highly skilled, motivated and dedicated team
- A Competitive salary including a generous bonus scheme
- Home Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"