Registered Care Manager - Cotswold
Registered Service Manager - Cotswold - Salary: £41,500 - £45,000 DOE
The Oakleaf Group are currently recruiting for a full time, experienced Registered Manager for the Cotswold Service.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established multi disciplinary team working within the field of acquired brain injury. The Oakleaf Group currently caters for a male client base specialising in neurological rehabilitation across various sites, with a total of 106 beds and has recently been awarded an 'Outstanding’ status with CQC.
Working for this award winning care provider you will be instrumental in the provision of care and therefore it is desirable that you have a proven track record working in a similar position within the care sector.
The Registered Manager is expected to take overall responsibility for their assigned unit, providing a high quality, safe, supportive environment in order to care for residents within this specialist area meeting the identified physical, mental and social care needs and meeting all CQC requirements.
As the Cotswold Registered Manager you must have a professional qualification within the field of Nursing or Therapy. You must also have experience in management along with experience in brain injury and neurological conditions and previous experience as a Registered Manager.
- To communicate information accurately on patient care to the patient, families, internal and external professionals, including commissioners whilst maintaining confidentiality and adhering to the principles of Information Governance.
- To carry out pre-admission assessments.
- To manage the unit budget and finances ensuring profit margins are met.
- To become knowledgeable in policies, procedures and CQC compliance.
- To oversee all clinical practices and Nursing staff.
- Where necessary refer residents and liaise with external Health Care Professionals.
- To effectively manage non-qualified staff and additional responsibilities for the liaison and management of qualified Nursing staff.
- To promote continual improvement of the service as part of Clinical Quality monitoring.
- To ensure and maintain high levels of care, be responsive to complaints and feedback and implementation of effective tools/systems in accordance with CQC standards.
- To promote safe and well-led practice.
Necessary Skills and Qualifications as a Unit Manager:
- Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/RNLD) for a minimum of 4 years, with management experience and training OR a qualified Therapist (Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist/SALT)
- Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- A Qualification in Management is preferable
A competitive salary package plus benefits:
- Excellent training, development and progression opportunities
- Yearly NMC registration fees paid if a Nurse
- 5% pension contribution plan
- Paid breaks
- Free meals when on duty
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Company share scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted shopping scheme
Caretech Community Services established in 1993 has 250 services with continuous growth with new developments/services. CareTech Community Services is a national provider of support for people with complex and challenging behaviours associated with autism, learning disabilities, mental health illness and neurological conditions. We support people to live as independently as possible within their own homes and also in residential care. We are committed to providing the highest levels of care to our residents To enable us to do this we need caring and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS). * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010 CareTech Community Services are proud to advise that they are a Disability Confident Leader
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'