Position: Registered Care Manager - London
Location: London (SW4)
Salary: £30,000 - £42,000
Our client is a bespoke home care service serving the spectrum of client’s needs, from non-medical care to helping transition into assisted living, significantly reducing the costs. Their service is built to redefine what people term "live-in" care. Their founders are young and energetic with a big vision, and with this have brought on several high-profile investors including ex-chairman of Four Seasons care group and senior Lloyds managers.
They are looking to scale rapidly across London, UK and internationally and build an industry changing business which brings an antiquated, underserved industry into the 21st century.
They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Manager. The position will be based at their Clapham office with field based activities. You’ll manage the day to day running of care and delivery of our care service - conducting new client intros, completing risk assessments and care plans, on boarding care workers, and conducting supervisions/spot checks. Working directly with the CEO and COO to build an industry changing company.
- Day to day management of care and carers Deliver Eden’s excellent level of service Oversee company and CQC compliance Lead on Intro Visits with new clients Create, amend and update care plans Complete Risk Assessments.
- Conduct Spot-Checks in the field?On-board new Carers?Maintain accurate records in relation to carers and clients Build our Carer community?Manage and maintain auditing standards
- Previous management experience within care sector
- Comprehensive knowledge of CQC standards and ensuring compliance
- QFC level 5 in leadership and Management/Registered Managers Award
- An understanding of Local Authority and Clinical Commissioning Group contracts
- Excellent communication skills
- Impeccable organisation and planning skills and competent in office administration
- Experienced in conducting care assessments, care reviews and constructing care plans
- Full valid Driver’s licence with access to insured vehicle
Join a fast-growing company with high profile investors?Opportunity to really make an impact to the lives of both cares and clients. Ongoing career development.
- Care Plans
- Home Care
- Local Authority