Registered Care Home Manager
Circa £45,000 p/aplus bonus scheme
Benefits include: Private Healthcare, Life assurance, 27 days annual leave plus the bank holidays, Pension scheme, Bonus scheme.
Leaders in Care are currently looking for an experienced Registered Care Home Manager for a Specialist Complex Care Services in Rochdale, Lancashire.
You will be working for a provider of nurse-led specialist care for adults with complex needs, including neuro-disabilities, profound learning disabilities and autism, mental ill-health, early-onset dementia, brain injury and stroke.
Your role will be to ensure compliance within the Service and ensuring Service Users receive the highest standards of care.
About the job:
You will be responsible for;
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
- Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
- Creating and developing strong relationships - internal and external
- Leading and motivating your team
- Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
- Facilitating and co-ordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and supervisions
As Registered Care Home Manager, you will have previous management experience in a care home environment. You must have a first level nursing qualification with a current PIN. We expect that you'll be up to date with current evidence based practice with a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations.
We'd also expect that you're:
- Self-motivated and results orientated
- A strong leader with great management abilities
- Approachable and supportive, with a flexible attitude
- A strong clinician
- Able to make a positive difference, with strong commercial acumen
- New commissioning experience would be advantageous
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, please click APPLY and Gemma from Leaders in Care will be in touch to discuss your application.
- service manager
- registered manager
- complex care
- care home manager
- Nursing home manager
- Greater Manchester
- nurse manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job