Are you an experienced Registered Care Home Manager looking for an exciting role in the Reading area of Berkshire? Are you a specialist in dementia care and do you strive off making a change?
Our client provides specialist residential services across the UK to enable older people to remain independent within supportive and welcoming atmospheres. This particular home is renowned for their state of the art facilities, beautiful gardens, and innovative services tailored to residents with dementia. You will be part of a dedicated, knowledgeable team who are passionate about what they do, and the people they support.
This is an extremely rewarding role and unique home to be a part of!
As a Registered Care Home Manager, your responsibilities could involve the following:
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Be strongly committed to supporting older people
- Coordinate the home in a flexible and sensitive way
- Facilitate the recruitment of staff
- Supporting the business manager in maintaining the home and constructive relationships
- Monitoring the performance of all staff, ensuring appropriate training is provided
What experience and requirements do you need?
- A proven track record and management experience within a dementia care setting, or relevant qualification.
- Relevant qualifications, to become CQC registered.
- Experience in safeguarding, attending meetings and setting strategies etc.
Does this role as a Registered Care Home Manager excite you? Are you passionate about the care sector? Do you want to make a positive difference to somebody’s life? If so, then please click on "Apply!" Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job