We are looking for the very best Registered Care/Branch Manager to join a newly established homecare branch in the Bristol area. This role is commutable from Weston-Super-Mare (19 miles, 30 mins), Bath (32 miles, 32 mins) & surrounding.
This is an exciting opportunity for a business minded individual who has excellent networking and recruitment skills, and a passion for developing quality care services. You should be continually striving to raise the bar and will be a positive role model, inspiring your team to work to the highest standards.
Our client, is a national care provider, who provide exceptional quality services to private clients. They are committed to supporting older people, who need the extra support to remain independent within their own homes and out in the community. They see it as a great privilege to provide the highest level of care whilst promoting respect and dignity.
As a Registered Care/Branch Manager your responsibilities will involve:
· Building strong relationships within the local community.
· Managing recruitment and retention, and the development of the staff team.
· Representing the company and relationship building.
· Completing quality assurance visits and service reviews.
· Meeting with prospective customers to discuss their needs.
· Creating budgets and business strategy for the branch.
· Ensuring all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
· Qualified to NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
· Experience within a senior care coordinator or management/deputy role within homecare.
· Have a business minded approach and excellent networking skills.
· Hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
There are also some outstanding rewards as Registered Care/Branch Manager. You will gain a substantial base salary of £36K - £40K per annum, plus there is an amazing, achievable bonus scheme.
Sound good? If you are the individual we are looking for and you are interested in this job or would like more information, please click on apply and we will contact you to discuss further.
- Branch Manager
- Home Care
- Operations Management
- Social Care