Looking for a Registered Manager within domiciliary care with a drive to provide quality care.
The company are an independent organisation who are just entering their second year of business.
Key Responsibilities of a Domiciliary Care Manager:
- To recruit and manage Carers
- To build the senior staff with Supervisors and Care Coordinators as the branch grows
- Work with local authorities, CCGs and privately funded clients
- Focus on quality and CQC legislation
- Already has or working towards NVQ Level 5
- Experience as a Registered Manager, Deputy Manager, Field Care Supervisor or Care Coordinator in domiciliary care
- Commercial awareness
- Warm, bubbly and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- A chance to put your own stamp on things
- An opportunity to work closely with the two Directors
- Huge amounts of support especially with recruitment and HR
- Free parking
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce at Domus Recruitment.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'