This is an opportunity for an ambitious Branch Manager to join an evolving and growing care company based in Penzance. We are looking for dedicated and empathic people.
Working in the healthcare sector can be challenging environment, but the sense of achievement and daily recognition more than compensate.
You will have overall responsibility for the success of the branch in respect of budgets, targets, key performance indicators, staffing, quality, security of contracts, delivery of service, development of new business and profitability. Fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed customer expectations.
To be the Registered Manager for the purposes of the National Regulator, e.g. CQC, CSSIW and SCISWIS.
As the Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Managing branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
• Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Developing business plans to deliver financial targets in conjunction with the Business Manager.
• Prepare strategies for increasing private patient, enablement, dementia and rapid response in order to increase business potential and overall profit.
• Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
• Provide effective leadership to staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee engagement.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job