Are you a Registered Branch Manager who has experience in managing care workers that deliver service users excellent care in the community?
My client is looking for a passionate Registered Branch Manager to lead a fantastic team in Chester.
• Lead and develop a team of staff
• Responsible for the safe and secure delivery of care to service users
• Work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of the business
• Contribute towards the growth of the business
• Registered Managers Award & Level 5 Diploma
• 1+ years’ experience as a Registered Branch Manager
• An in-depth knowledge of Care Standards & Regulations
Please send your CV across via this advertisement for immediate attention or contact Aaron at Prism 7 Recruitment.
Prism 7 Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Health Care
- Home Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job