Registered Area Manager - Exeter
Registered Area Manager - Learning difficulties and Mental Health
A well-established Mental Health and Learning Difficulties social care support provider have an incredible opportunity for an Exeter based registered area Manager to head up our Mental Health and LD Supported Living operations.
The role would intake you looking after multiple services spread across the Exeter area, which includes a portfolio of Supported living homes specialising in Mental Health, Learning difficulties and Autistic care.
The role will include
- Responsibility of being the registered manager for own area of services
- Managing a booming healthcare division set to grow dramatically over the next 12 months
- Supervising the growth from around 100 service users to a projected 150+ within the next 12 months
- Working closely with the property acquisitions team on new properties and care homes under offer
- Line Managing several Registered and Deputy Managers (all with a minimum of 3+ years industry experience)
- Facilitating tremendous growth whilst ensuring quality and standards re kept across the region Skills and Experience
- Delivering culture change in some of our Newley acquired services
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Experience at Senior Management level in a Mental health or Learning Difficulties service
- Experience in a Registered Manager role
- Experience Managing a significant area/branch/business
- Good experience working under CQC guidelines and ensuring quality throughout the service the package
- Proven track record of assisting in growth of business
What the role offers
- £45,000 (£3,000 car allowance on top)
- Monday to Friday
- 0900 - 1700
- Full time, permanent contract
If this role sounds ideal to you, then please apply today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'