Job Title: Registered Nurse
Location: SG10 6EW
Rate of Pay: £19.00 - £25.00
Our client, in Much Hadham, Hertfordshire, is committed to providing high quality person centred support thus enabling people to maximise their potential through learning, leisure and life.
They provide a range of Learning Disability, General Epilepsy, Mental Health nursing as well as therapy to support people with Learning Disabilities, Epilepsy and complex health needs.
You will benefit from:
· Weekly pay
· Free training
· Temp of the Month Scheme
· `Refer a Friend` scheme with financial rewards
· Flexible working hours
· Free on site parking
· Full support from Swanstaff Team, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Bank Holiday pay enhancements
· Free ID badge
· To plan, assess, implement and evaluate individual Health Care programs for service users in their allocated area.
· To ensure all service users admitted to the service are assessed, care planned, implemented and evaluated.
· To be competent in the administration and management of medication.
· Devise nursing care and treatment plans ensuring individuals capacity and health needs are considered, documented and incorporated.
· The right to work in the UK.
· Must be reliable with good work ethic.
· Must be able to provide us with work and character references.
· Must have a passion to work within the healthcare sector.
· Must have flexible availability.
· Valid NMC Pin.
· Own transport would be an advantage but not essential.
Hurry, we are registering now so give us a call at Waltham Cross branch to book your appointment!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job