Our Client, a provider of building warranties, is seeking a self motivated Building Surveyor to work within their existing team.
The successful candidate will be home based but will have access to the regional office.
In house training will be provided but it is hoped that the successful candidate will be fully qualified or working towards an industry recognised professional qualification.
Due to their continued growth this position has the potential to grow into a management role.
- Providing technical support to the Midlands office and clients alike whilst undertaking site inspection work throughout the region.
- Assessment of design information and the undertaking of technical audits for incepted policies specifically appraising projects for suitability of structural stability and integrity against water ingress.
- Undertaking site inspection work to ensure/assess works are being undertaken in accordance with approved details and specifications.
- Work on a self motivated basis in managing your own diary and ensuring technical audits/reports and surveys as required are completed with the companies key performance indicators.
- Provide clients with clear and concise guidance regarding company requirements whilst maintaining excellent customer relationships in order to secure repeat business.
- Be capable of meeting targets and or deadlines and providing realistic timescales for delivery of services
- Preferably fully qualified and affiliated to either CABE, CIOB or RICS
- Working knowledge of current relevant legislation and associated British Standards
- Enthusiastic with aspirations of progression to management responsibilities
- Current CSCS card holder
- Full driving licence
- Building Surveying
- building regulations
- building control