Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting both in store and online.
What is the job purpose?
We are currently looking for a Regional Visual Merchandising Manager to cover our Northern region. The purpose is to maintain the Boux Avenue 'Brand Identity’ through windows, visual merchandising best practice, store layouts, promotional launches, new store openings / refits via clear visual leadership, coaching and supporting the stores to ensure sales are fully maximised by maintaining commercial awareness at all times and consistently reacting to the trading needs of the business.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Ensures windows have been actioned within the area to the current VM guidelines.
- Store windows across the area have been fully launched in line with company window principles.
- Window feedback has been actioned following each window change to all stores within the area.
- Visual training & development opportunities are identified and solutions are put into practice.
- Checks that new season in store POS has been launched to maximum effect.
- To consistently support VM guideline understanding and implementation at all levels.
- Oversees timely launch of new VM layouts & promotional activity across all stores within the area.
- To review the VM principles on a seasonal basis with the central team to update the brand handwriting to reflect key trends and fashion statements.
- Planned visits to stores based on turnover, priority & visual need.
- Conduct regular competitive shops and to feedback centrally using clear communication methods.
- Supports the delivery of the model store process to set the standard across the Region.
- Reads and analyses all available store sales reports and works closely with the store managers to build sales information into their floor plan and layouts.
- Consistently reviews and evaluates the overall presentation of the branches within the area.
- Conducts regular audits within the area to assess VM & retail standards and delivers feedback/solutions to the central VM team, area manager & store managers.
- Checks that high standards of POS & VM equipment storage is being achieved BOH across the area.
- To carry out all duties in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Legislation.
Training & Development
- Discuss individual branch display & VM development needs with the area manager.
- Trains, coaches and develops the store managers and store teams to optimise visual excellence to maintain brand integrity.
- To identify visual training requirements across the region and to support the production of required training content & materials.
Communication & Partnership Working
- To curate strong working relationships with the area manager & store teams.
- Works in partnership with the area manager to implement the visual merchandising strategy across the region.
- To challenge and drive consistency within the region through regular communication and store visits with the area manager.
- Conducts regular meetings with the central head office team as and when required.
- Communicates with branch merchandising to review individual store product packages & intake.
New Branches & Re-Sites
- Reviews store plans prior to opening to gain full understanding of layout & space - attends site visits where required.
- Leads the shop opening team to achieve high standards of display & visual merchandising.
- Conducts follow up visits - post opening to ensure high standards are maintained.
- Works closely with the SVM to develop and deliver the visual merchandising strategy.
- Actively supports change and works in partnership with the SVM to embed and support new ways of working.
- Maintains an awareness of the latest trends in fashion and retailing to ensure innovative and brand appropriate solutions.
- To participate in projects and working parties, or to carry out other duties that may be outside the standard remit.
What do we want from you?
- Innovative & creative.
- Commercially astute.
- Exceptional planning, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Coaching and facilitation skills.
- Inspiring with the ability to drive results through others.
- Able to evaluate store team performance and identify opportunities for further growth and development.
- Professional and confident.
- Experience in interacting and influencing.
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Robust and resilient when positively challenged.
- Enthused by pace and working within a quick moving environment.
- Assertive with the will to win.
What skills and qualifications would be beneficial?
- Proven record of accomplishment in display & Visual merchandising.
- Experience at a senior level / large turnover retailer.
- Experience in leading a team and projects.
- Coaching & developing others.
- Computer literate in Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Analysing commercial reports.
Are there any benefits?
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'