Due to our constant growth we are currently looking for a Regional Transport and Logistics Category Buyer to join our business. Our EMEA headquarters are in Haddenham, UK. Do you have experience in indirect procurement? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment? If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Working across the local, regional and global procurement team and stakeholders to lead sourcing and contract management activities to drive value for the business.
- Mapping spend, vendors through rigorous data analytics
- Undertaking full strategic sourcing process in addition to benchmarking
- Implementation of contracts and SLA’s including establishing a review schedule
- Constantly looking for Innovative ways of working, improvement of processes & systems
- Developing functional competencies via McCormick learning tools
- Identify synergies with EMEA and Global Markets
- Establishing authentic relationship with stakeholders become trusted business partner
- Identify and report on Cost Savings and Cost Avoidance
- Increasing contract coverage to best in class
- Key influencer over P2P compliance improvement
- Master’s Degree, ideally in procurement or business related topics, or evidence of significant business projects and work experience undertaken.
- Excellent English skill, ability to speak French or Polish will be asset.
- Previous experience in purchasing, including working in the indirect category is a must. Preferably transport sourcing background.
- Proficient SAP user.
- Able to be responsible for own budget and tasks.
- Able to demonstrable experience and results managing complex projects.
- Evidence of a strategic approach, with good communication skills, and a desire to expand capabilities and take on more challenges.
- Understands strategic Category Management and is able to apply it to a complex, regional category.
- Is able to work with a diverse and challenging stakeholder group to bring value through a combined local/regional/global procurement approach
- Highly capable at understanding stakeholder needs and influencing them to create breakthrough value
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
- Cost Reduction
- SAP system