Regional Training Manager - Care Home
£28,000 - £32,000 + Benefits
CCS | Compass Corporate Services have an exciting new job opportunity available for a qualified trainer to join a leading care home provider, this will be a regional role with regular travel but also flexibility to work from home.
A brand new role has arisen for an experienced and pro active trainer to join a large elderly care provider to deliver mandatory training across different services within an allocated region.
Responsibilities include; delivering health & safety training, infection control, food hygiene, first aid, moving and handling- All aspects of mandatory training. Also identifying training needs, booking in training rooms and sessions.
You must be a confident, dynamic and innovative individual who is organised and able to successfully manage your own work load. You must also be proficient and able to manage your diary effectively.
It is imperative that you have access to your own vehicle in order to drive to each of the services around the UK. You will be required to arrange and deliver mandatory training to the staff, as well as organising the venue, dates, renewals, and any admin tasks.
Include; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life insurance, mileage paid and a contributory pension.
- Experience within the care home setting
- PTLLS or equivalent
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Current First Aid at Work Certificate
- Access to your own vehicle and full clean driving license
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Safeguarding trainer certificate
- Infection control trainer certificate
- DOLS MCA trainer certificate
- First Aid at Work Trainer Certificate
- People Moving and Handling
- Experience in a similar regional role
- Level 3 food Hygiene Certificate
- NEBOSH Fire Certificate or equivalent
- EBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- First aid at Work Trainer and Assessor qualification
- Third sector experience
CCS | Compass Corporate Services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd, acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this vacancy
Compass Corporate Services (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.