We are looking for the very best Regional Trainer (Social Care) in Dorset. We are seeking an experienced individual to train staff to provide the highest standard of care for an established care provider. This job may be commutable from Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch and Wimborne.
Do you have the passion and ability to deliver an efficient and appropriate training service for an excellent homecare provider? Could you be an aspirational role model to learners? If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
What experience and qualifications are required for this job?
As our Regional Trainer (Social Care), you will have previous experience in a similar environment within the Health and Social Care sector. You will hold a RNLD/RGN/RMN or Registered Healthcare Professional OR NVQ/QCF Level 3 or above in relevant Health and Social Care Setting,D32/33 or A1 or TAQAor equivalent. But above all, you will have a proactive nature, be a strong team player and be focussed on delivering ONLY the highest standard of training.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique care provider, who have won several awards for their state of the art care services. Their services include Older People, Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities, End of Life Care, Respite and Acquired Brain Injuries in a wide range of settings.
What are the responsibilities?
- To deliver learning opportunities and experiences which have a positive impact on the learners and result in excellent quality of service provision;
- To be a confident and effective communicator;
- To take an active role in leading culture change and building and sustaining employee engagement;
- Assessing qualifications (QCF) and Apprenticeships, as appropriate.
Sound good? There are some great hours, pay rates and benefits as a Regional Trainer (Social Care) too:
- Excellent rate of pay of £28,000 per annum (DOE);
- 25 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays, Paid Annual Leave;
- Essential car allowance;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Pension Scheme;
- Holiday and retail discounts;
- Online benefits and cashback rewards.
The professional development of their team is very important to this provider. They promise to always keep their staff team motivated as this gives them the strength to perform to the best of their abilities.
So, if you are a self-motivated, driven individual, then we would love to hear from you. Please click on "apply" and one of our friendly career advisors will give you a call and answer any questions you may have.
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job