Charity Link delivers long term, high quality, committed donors to the charity sector through passionate, professional and ethical fundraising. Our commitment to quality and professionalism is unrivalled. We proudly represent several well-known household name Charities.
Your role will sit within the L&D Team and will contribute to the implementation of the Charity Link People development strategy. The main responsibility of the role will be to mentor and support our new fundraisers during their first 3 months with Charity Link. You will also support the Training Officer with the rollout of training, such as equipment and tablet updates.
This will be an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about developing people and improving overall performance.
- New starter mentoring
- Support training officer with regional development
- Mentoring support to improve fundraiser performance
- You will be responsible for continuously developing new fundraisers knowledge and performance during their first 3 months with Charity Link
- Completion of mentoring feedback forms
- Support the training officer with regional development such as equipment training or tablet update training
- Work closely with the training officer to proactively plan future training
- Support current fundraisers with their performance, this will be addressed by their manager
- Provide feedback to both the fundraiser and team manager, providing recommendations for future training
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience in sales or fundraising role, delivering training in either type of business is desirable
- Strong coaching/mentoring skill
- Proactive and strong time management skill
- Microsoft Office skill
- Driving licence and use of own vehicle
- Training or L&D qualification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'