Regional Territory Managers
Home and field based
£32k base salary plus car allowance - Year 1 OTE £60k, Year 2 OTE £80k plus.
We are a well-established North West based recruitment business, with an enviable reputation for strong service delivery and longstanding client relationships. Over the last year, we have re-imagined, restructured and invested heavily in our people and our operations model, allowing us to break free of our localised business model and enabling us to deliver all of our services to clients nationwide. We supply services to clients in both the Industrial and Commercial sectors and our success is the result of our commitment to high quality service; instant reaction to client demands; robust recruitment processes giving us access to the best quality candidates; market leading time-to-hire results; fully invested on-boarding processes for new starter candidates; and complete legislative compliance.
We are now embarking on an ambitious, aggressive growth journey, which will see us replicate our unique service delivery model across the UK and our objective is to create 12 new autonomous business units over the next 2 years. To support this growth, we are looking to hire experienced Recruitment Managers and Senior Recruiters who share our ambitions and who are looking for the opportunity to take exclusive control of their territory, build their own customer portfolio and develop their own successful team to deliver unlimited potential. The successful applicants will receive unrivalled infrastructure support, committed investment in themselves and their team, light touch management and no upper limit to earning potential. There is no glass ceiling and you will be in complete control of your own career development potential.
Our Regional Territory Managers will be success driven, high achieving individuals who want the opportunity to take control of their career and develop their own business unit around them, whilst being supported by a central infrastructure that enables you to focus on business growth, maximising revenue, increasing the amount of time you can spend looking after clients, winning orders and filling bookings and vacancies. You will be able to provide your clients with a complete recruitment solution covering Industrial and Commercial sectors, delivering temporary, permanent and contractor services with rapid access to the best candidates available anywhere in the UK. The successful candidates will be the driving force of their business unit, leading growth and development and co-ordinating their chosen team through to delivery.
PLEASE NOTE - TO APPLY, YOU SHOULD HAVE PROVEN RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary
- Unrivalled bonus scheme
- Autonomous management and responsibility for your own preferred territory
- Unique central recruitment facility delivering candidates to you across all sectors (we get you the candidates and handle the paperwork - you place them)
- Systems support
- Central administration and customer service support
- Established service delivery method and supporting services (such as inductions, training, compliance)
- Central marketing support
- Central sales and lead generation support
- Light touch central management support
What we’re looking for:
- A proven Recruitment industry track record gained within a management, account management or sales role
- The vision and ambition to develop your own business unit and then to build that unit achieving long term sustainable success
- The ability to convert and maximise all revenue generating opportunities
- The ability to manage client relationships, and identify and develop new business opportunities
- The drive and tenacity to achieve targets and goals, whilst maintaining the highest possible service standards
- A genuine passion for customer service - able to deal with candidates, clients and any other parties with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality
- The ability to build, manage and lead a team to success - you may already have potential team members in mind that you would like to join you
If you think you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role and you would like to part of this exciting project, then email your CV to Tiffany Fox and we will call you back for an informal discussion before we take the next steps.
All applications will be treated with complete discretion and correspondence will be held in the strictest confidence.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Manage Client Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'