Are you an experienced floor/resin or wall cladding installer?
Do you have excellent communicationskills with the ability to trainothers?
If your answer is yes, then Altro may have the opportunity you have been waiting for…
Altro are a leading British Manufacturer and supplier, based in Letchworth. We have been going strong since 1919 and know that we can only grow further with great people on board, helping us shape our future. Voted one of the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For, for 10 years!
Our purpose is to transform spaces to enhance people’s emotional and physical wellbeing. Family owned and run, we share family values; we care about you, each other and what we do.
We are currently recruiting for a Regional Technical Services Manager to join our friendly Technical team. The position is field based, however you must be within commutable distance to Letchworth Garden City.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for providing Technical Services support in the UK for Floors and Walls, products. This role requires frequent travel to customer sites in the UK and some overseas trips as required
- To establish a close working relationship with the commercial team to ensure customers receive the highest service levels
- To work closely with the New Product Development/Manufacturing teams to ensure customer feedback about product performance are considered for future production.
- To share with the New Product Development team innovative ideas on how to improve the performance of Altro products.
- To provide on occasions technical support and back up to the EU Technical Service Consultant.
To be successful you will need to have the following experience and personal characteristics:
- A competent floor/resin or wall cladding installer
- Experience in running demonstrations and training
- A proactive self-starter with the ability to establish effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and contractors
- Excellent communication skills and report writing experience
If you have the relevant experience and you would describe yourself as a team player, who is enthusiastic and you hold a clean driver’s license, then we would love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job