Due to our recent expansion we are seeking highly skilled support vehicle technicians to assist with the development of the Mr Clutch network.
Dedicated regional support vehicle technicians required immediately. You must be willing to travel (vehicle supplied) and qualified or experienced vehicle technician. These positions are an excellent prospect for those wishing to further their careers.
You will carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standard and appropriate specification. Similarly, you will test and diagnose faults, providing written reports on component defects and/or systems with impending failure. You will have excellent communication skills and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
Only applicants with appropriate hands on experience and qualifications in the motor industry should apply. In return, we offer excellent earning potential, a good bonus scheme & working practices.
Strictly No Agencies
Hours of work: 48 hours per week (8.30-5.30 Mon to Fri and 8.30-5 Sat)
- 24 days paid holiday
- Potential to accrue an additional 12 privilege (paid leave) days.
- Career progression
- Personal development
- Pension scheme
- Childcare scheme
Purpose of Job
The Technician is responsible for repairing and servicing motor vehicles of all types in accordance with Company standards in a safe, efficient manner.
Ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
Job Responsibilities and Tasks
- Carry out repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification
- To test and diagnose faults as requested
- To examine vehicles, recognise and provide a written report on vehicle or components defects or systems of impending failure
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Advise on cost of repairs if requested by Autocentre Manager
- Manufacture as required, and within the limitations of machinery available, simple component parts
- Keep up to date on all technical service instruction data supplied
- Assist in supporting other Autocentres as requested by Autocentre Manager to share best practice.
- Ensure all working practices and procedures comply with requirements
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the Company’s policy, including any related legislation
- Liaise and seek advise from colleagues and superiors in situations that are over and above the work specified
- Complete relevant service documentation (job cards, service reports) in line with warranty and Company requirements
- Promote and maintain the Company image, acting as a brand ambassador
- Ensure that the Autocentre housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.