Regional Supply Chain Manager
Bonus!! Lovely offices!! 25 days holiday plus bank holiday!! Healthcare!!
We are currently looking for an experienced supply chain manager who has people management experience as well as a strong customer service, logistics and delivery experience.
You will be dealing with high volumes of Containers freight so it would be ideal if you come armed with that experience.
Customer service, inventory management and cost management are the primary focuses of the role, which needs to manage a wide range of stakeholder's across the world to ensure that customer shipments are delivered on-time and in-full. The role is fully focused on supplying the demand of customers.
You will need to come from an FMCG, food or beverage background to be suitable for this role.
- Work as partners with the Commercial organisation; work closely with sales, distributors, business development and customers to understand the commercial strategy in order to focus the supply chain organisation on delivering the customer requirements.
- Work with the Commercial organisation to agree the 'customer offer' so that the capabilities of the supply chain organisation are clearly defined and understood and agreed with customers, so that fulfilment leads to high levels of customer satisfaction. This is measured by the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
- Leading Supply Chain contact point for a Global Key Account, providing an updated delivery schedule weekly, liaising across the internal supply organisation to meet customer requirements, leading the resolution of any service and supply issues, and escalating to the Supply Chain Director and Global Accounts Commercial Director if required.
- Develop customer service and fulfilment processes and use Navision system functionality to support the service, cost and work capital targets of the business.
- Report against the agreed targets monthly, or more frequently if required.
- Ensure customer and internal complaints are raised and investigated within the agreed timescales and identify Corrective Action Plans that address the Root Cause of the issue.
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- Supply Chain