Regional Success Manager - Estate Agency - Proptech
You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in an estate agency within your previous role and an understanding of Estate Agency CRM systems.
The Regional Success Manager is responsible for ensuring that customers continue their contractual relationship, maximise their advocacy of the Company and fully adopt and achieve value from the full range of products. The incumbent advocates a 'Customer for Life’ philosophy through their knowledge of the products and the real estate industry.
The role is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with a variety of customers across our client base and for delivering the Customer Success strategy, as directed by the Head of Customer Success. This means working closely with other teams within the business to ensure customers consistently achieve measurable success. Working closely and collaboratively with the Senior Success Managers, the incumbent will develop and grow their overall product and industry awareness to the benefit of their customer portfolio and the business.
- Support and take ownership of a portfolio of assigned customers, providing them with a single point of accountability
- Work together with the Customer Success team and the wider business to ensure clients receive a fully aligned service and that they benefit from a cohesive and valuable service
- Ensure there is a conscious and considered implementation of activities that are aligned to OKR’s and that all clients and third parties have a clear understanding of the strategy, ethos and culture
- Support client service excellence through regular meetings and calls, ensuring SLAs are consistently met and client expectations are exceeded at every opportunity, in order to maintain client retention along with outstanding NPS scores
- Support the Head of Customer Success and the Head of SMB Customer Success in the delivery of department objectives, thus ensuring effective delivery of key strategic items for our clients
- Demonstrate model behaviours and a focus on excellence to develop strategies that drive client satisfaction levels
- Pro-actively identify clients’ present and future needs and manage delivery expectations of these by engaging with internal departments and available client data to ensure that our business can meet client demands and allow us to factor for any additional resource where required
- Identify upsell opportunities through consultation to, solve client business needs and ensure to maximise on additional revenue streams
- Ensure retention of all existing business to keep in line with the Company’s strategy and revenue forecasts and maintain market share
- Identify, develop and maintain a unique understanding and working relationship with each client, understanding their business strategy and plans in order to ensure they and Agency Cloud are aligned
- Document client calls and meetings using directed toolset
- Maintain internal RAG and Salesforce, escalating 'risk clients’ to the appropriate Head
- Use relevant data to understand who all key contacts are for future marketing and communications
- Ensure the latest release notes are read and understood so that we can provide the client with information on new features and enhancements that may benefit their business
- Update the Customer Success Weekly Report as required in order to provide the team with an update on the previous week as well as the activity for the coming week
- Minimum 3 years spent in estate agency or prop-tech
- Demonstrates experience of building and maintaining excellent customer relationships
- Demonstrates experience of finding critical business solutions
- Demonstrates effective presentation skills
- Shows understanding of promotional/selling activities to multiple clients and of working with Marketing to achieve required outcomes
- Shows understanding of how to negotiate with client representatives at all levels on both technical and commercial matters
- Has an appropriate level of analytical understanding to be able to collect data, deliver analysis and recommend solutions
- Has the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment required
- Possesses strong writing and communication skills
- Is willing to travel throughout UK (with occasional travel abroad if business requires)
- NAEA / ARLA Propertymark Certification
Please get in touch if you feel you have all the skills required for the role
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'