Regional SHEQ Advisor
A leading UK renewable energy business is searching for a Health & Safety Advisor with logistics and/ or waste management experience. As this is a regional role based in Merseyside covering six sites across the North of England and Scotland. Our client can accept applicants who are flexible on location within this region and are able to travel. This UK Renewable energy business is a pioneer in this sector and you will be joining a prospering company with a growing safety team.
- Perform H&S audits at six sites in the South of England
- Work with General Managers to ensure that any required improvements are made.
- Provide training to staff and management to ensure compliance with legislation and best practice
- Drive continuous improvement in all aspects of health, safety and environmental reporting and systems
- Work with depots to implement the ISO 14001 environmental plan.
- Report on and investigate any accidents.
- Risk Assessments
- Logistics or Waste Management background.
- A basic understanding of environmental systems
- A NEBOSH general certificate/NCRQ equivalent, ideally a NEBOSH diploma (fully or partially completed)
- A full, valid driving licence
- Flexibility to travel three days per week to the following locations - North West, Yorkshire, Cumbria, North East and Scotland.
Reference: 12014 (MR)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"