Role : Regional Service Manager - North
Package : circa £37,500 + car or allowance + pension + health care
I am looking for an experienced Service Manager to lead a team of field service engineers based in the North . Candidates will be home based but must have a flexible approach to areas of coverage and also be open to overnight stays.
- Ensure that Engineers and Technicians are properly trained to carry out their tasks effectively.
- Plan and organise teams and territories so as to meet the required manning levels without loss of quality of service to the customer.
- Motivate and encourage team work and the sharing of ideas by holding regular service meetings. Encourage a 'Can Do' culture.
- Keep records to show the progress of staff development within their teams, (appraisals, post call, accompaniments.)
- Team training.
- Keep records of teams detailing absences (holidays and sickness)
- Liaise with commercial to ensure that all site surveys are carried out.
- Maintain an up to date share-point library of service/parts manuals and any TIB's.
- Carry out regular stock takes of car stocks to ensure that they are kept to the optimum level.
- Ensure that all awaiting parts tasks are completed in the quickest possible time frame.
- Understand the general duties of Technicians and engineers
- Keep all necessary records of service exchanges transactions and follow current company policy for implementing such exchanges.
- Investigate and record all customer complaints received and arrange for corrective actions to be implemented without delay. Take any necessary action to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain regular contact with other departmental heads to ensure coincidence of efforts towards quality of service offered to customers.
- Maintain regular contact with the Operations Director.
- Strong computer and keyboard literation.
- Software knowledge, plus Microsoft packages.
- Strong knowledge of both machines and products.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with an ability to deliver an accurate & concise message
- Customer focused.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- circa £37,500
- company vehicle or allowance
- Health care plan
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact Nikki on for a confidential conversation.
- service manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'